Our experienced podiatry team can treat conditions including:
- Custom orthotics
- Diabetic shoes and inserts
- Diabetic ulcers
- Foot and ankle disorders
- Foot deformities
- Fracture care
- Ingrown toenail treatment and removal
- Plantar fasciitis
- Plantar fasciotomy
- Splinting and casting
- Toenail fungus treatment
- Wound care
- Warts, calluses
Danielle Redburn, DPM
What are your areas of expertise?
- I specialize in general podiatric foot and ankle care.
- My expertise is in the treatment of all conditions of the feet and ankles.
- Conditions I see include diabetic foot and limb salvage, chronic wounds, fractures, sports injuries, as well as bunions and hammertoes.
What are your areas of special interest?
People with diabetes can develop many different foot problems; my special interests involve the challenges and treatment of those who face these problems. I am very interested in diabetic foot care, wound care, and forefoot and rear foot reconstructive surgery.
What is your approach to patient care?
I feel a team approach to patient care is most important. The Kinisi Institute gives me the opportunity to provide such care. I want each patient to feel their concerns do matter. Each one of them is important and unique.
What drew you to the St. Croix Valley?
I was immediately drawn to the amazing sense of community and pride in the St. Croix Valley.